Scholarship: Spirit of Giving Scholarship
Description: Grad & Undergrad Students who enjoy the act of giving and helping others.
Due Date: July 31, 2023
Additional Information: https://www.winecountrygiftbaskets.com/information/scholarship.asp
High school seniors and current college students planning to attend college or another form of post-secondary education for the full school year following the submission period are eligible to apply. Eligible institutions include but are not limited to four-year universities, community colleges, institutes of technology and accredited credential or certificate programs.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Planning to attend school in the following school year at an institution within the US.
- Not an employee or family member of Wine Country Gift Baskets or Houdini Inc.
- Not a previous winner of this scholarship.
Applicants are required to submit all of the following:
- Proof of enrollment for the upcoming school year. Incoming freshman can provide a copy of the acceptance letter and a supporting document showing they have started a relationship with the school.
- Submission essay 500-750 words on one of the following topics:
- How have you advanced the spirit of giving in your community or abroad either through service or in giving?
- How has the spirit of giving affected you personally?
- How will your college or post-secondary education allow you to be of service to others or give to others?
Submit your application by emailing email@example.com. Please attach documents that meet the above requirements in .doc, .docx or .pdf format and add Scholarship or Spirit of Giving to your subject line.
TIMELINE (REPEATED ANNUALLY)
Application opens: October 1
Application deadline: July 31
Scholarship winners announced: Second Tuesday of August
Scholarship checks mailed: By end of August