Employer: Intuitive Health
Job Title: Clinical Manager
Additional Information: https://www.nursingnetwork.com/nursing-jobs/716140-clinical-manager?utm_source=activity_update&utm_campaign=send_update_to&utm_medium=email
***Generous Relocation/Sign-on Package Available. Apply to learn more!***With centers located nationwide, Intuitive Health provides their health system partners a vital bridge from fee for service to value-based care by improving inappropriate ER utilization in a way that benefits patients directly creating loyalty, repeat visits, and site-level profitability. These centers provide better access and better service to patients by eliminating the need to choose between visiting an ER or Urgent care, decreasing waiting times and increasing efficiency with door-to-door times, and concierge level customer service. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that offers an incredible culture and strong growth opportunities.
About Intuitive Health
Founded in 2008, Intuitive Health has become the Nation’s leading provider of high quality outsourced Emergency and Urgent Care built on the foundation of Servant Leadership; a culture of influencing people to work toward goals for the common good with character that inspires confidence. By utilizing a retail care approach to access & customer service, Intuitive Health has seen a consistent double-digit level of growth since 2008. Intuitive is now the largest provider of hybrid (Emergency and Urgent Care) retail healthcare services in the US.
The Clinical Manager is responsible for the leadership and management of the non-physician clinical staff in concurrence with the Program Director and Hospital Partner to provide patients with great customer service through sound clinical practices and efficient operations. As a leader, the Clinical Manager is expected to provide an environment that encourages teamwork, continuously improvement, and is patient centric. Applicants for this role must hold a valid RN.
- Management of the non-physician clinical staff in concurrence with the Program Director and Hospital Leadership
- In coordination with the Hospital, recruit and manage the onboarding of clinical staff
- Provide initial and on-going training and education for clinical staff
- In coordination with other members of Intuitive and Hospital leadership, participate in community outreach
- Scheduling of clinical staff
- In coordination and at direction of the Hospital, assist Hospital with staff evaluations, following the process of the Hospital in accordance with the Hospital’s timeline and tools
- Utilize resources from Intuitive and Hospital, to support patient satisfaction for site
- Provide ongoing leadership training and mentoring to clinical staff
- Coordinate with the Program Director, Medical Director, and other clinical managers, as applicable, to implement quality assurance and performance improvement process
- Provide quarterly reporting on performance measures applicable to the site
- Serve as cultural champion for non-physician clinical employees
- Participate in regulatory and accreditation preparedness and survey process
- Ensure compliance with Hospital Policies, procedures, and processes, and requirements of regulatory, licensing, and accreditation activities
- Management of the customer service experience and relations at the Sites in concurrence with the Medical Director and Program Director
- Provide patients and their family with a customer focused, friendly, reassuring and open environment that encourages patient participation in health care decisions.
- Encourage a work environment that is friendly and respectful.
- Assure a clean work environment. This may include duties often reserved for housekeeping services such as emptying trash, mopping floors and cleaning counters.
- Participate in applicable committees as requested
- Other duties as needed
- Degree in nursing
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in nursing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in management or charge nurse experience within the emergency department
- Unrestricted registered nursing license
- Current ACLS certification
- Current PALS or ENPC certification
- Strong leadership acumen; successful team management and development
- Strong communication & relationship management skills
- Highly motivated individual with demonstrated initiative, independence, and curiosity
- Self-driven, with an ability to work well under pressure and respond to shifting priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel, MS Work, Outlook and PowerPoint.