Employer: Sini Chicago
Job Title: Nurse Residency Program – Visa Sponsorship Program for U.S. Nursing Students
Additional Information: https://jobs.sinaichicago.org/jobs/1278173-sinai-chicago-visa-sponsorship-program-for-us-nursing-students#
Nurse Residency Program – Sinai Chicago, Visa Sponsorship Program for U.S. Nursing Students
Make a REAL difference at Sinai Chicago
At Sinai Chicago, we do more than serve patients. We serve a community that reflects the real Chicago, bringing real life challenges as well as unbelievable triumphs through our doors. When you join the team at Sinai Chicago you get more than just a job, you get real life, real experience and real Chicago.
Sinai Chicago is now offering the opportunity for Visa Sponsorship to recent graduate nurses from U.S. colleges. Our Visa Sponsorship program will petition for a Green Card status through adjustment of status, and Sinai Chicago will cover legal and filing fees for the nurse. This opportunity is available if you are graduating soon from a Nursing program in the United States, or if you have already graduated within the last year.
Top Reasons to Work at Sinai Chicago:
Sinai Chicago is committed to supporting candidates who have recently graduated as they gain confidence and skill in their transition from the role of a student to a professional nurse. New nurses from across the patient care spectrum explore topics in leadership, professional roles, critical thinking, and patient outcomes. Participation in the year-long residency meetings is part of new graduate nurses' regular work assignments. Expert nurses lead residency activities, emphasizing topics that integrate real-world experience with the application of evidence-based practice. The goal is to build leaders at the bedside by supporting our new graduate hires' professional transition from a nursing student's life to a competent professional nurse, providing high quality and compassionate care to our Sinai Chicago patients.
- Blended didactic and precepted clinicals
- Clinical Ladder to promote advancement
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- Retirement savings
- Evening, Night, Weekend and Holiday Shift Differentials
- Employer Paid Immigrant Visa Sponsorship for eligible candidates
Campus Locations for Nurse Residency Program
New graduate RN full-time positions may be offered on the following units (availability fluctuates for each start date based on campus needs):
- Critical Care
- Emergency Department*
- Women and Children Specialties*
*availability subject to change
Full Time/Days and Nights available
You Will Be Responsible For:
- The registered nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities.
- Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery.
What You Will Need:
- Must be a graduate of a school of nursing (CCNE or ACEN preferred)
- Must be graduating in the next year or have graduated within the past year
- Current RN license (may apply without license, but must have license prior to licensure hire)
- Associate Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association.
- Professional Resume/CV
Must have RN license prior to start date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.