Wound Certification Preparation Course
Location: Chicago, IL
Date: August 20-21, 2022
Additional Information: https://www.nursingnetwork.com/nursing-events/137833-wound-certification-preparation-course-wcpc-chicago?utm_source=activity_update&utm_campaign=send_update_to&utm_medium=email#!info
Additional Registration Information:
The Wound Certification Prep Course (WCPC), co-located with the Amputation Prevention Symposium (AMP), takes place August 20-21 in Chicago, IL. This onsite meeting format is geared toward the experiential learner that thrives on face-to-face interaction and networking and dedicated time out of the home or office. Secure the lowest rates when you register by June 17 and join us in the Windy City to arm yourself with a master level of wound care knowledge!
The onsite experience:
- Covers the essentials to become wound care certified
- Offers up to 17 CME/CE/CECHs
- Is led by an interdisciplinary panel of ABWM Certified Wound Specialists
- Improves your chances of passing the CWCA®, CWS®, or CWSP® board certification exam
- Is the only course recommended by the ABWM Foundation
- Provides opportunities to network with faculty, peers, and industry supporters
- Offers breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks during the 2-day course
Why become wound care certified?
Wound management is becoming more prevalent in our society as the average life expectancy increases. Conditions associated with the elderly and a growth in diseases such as diabetes and peripheral arterial disease are resulting in a rise of chronic wound sufferers. As a result, the need for qualified individuals who can treat wounds and improve long-term care is needed now more than ever.
Becoming a Certified Wound Care Associate (CWCA®), Certified Wound Specialist (CWS®) or Certified Wound Specialist Physician (CWSP®), is a way in which your patients and the facility you work for can be assured that qualified clinicians are caring for them. Help the wound care community stop the growing epidemic of chronic wounds today.
*this course offers up to 17 CME/CE/CECHs
Registration Pricing and Savings Deadlines:
- Super saver rate until June 17, 2022 - $899
- Early rate until July 15, 2022 - $950
- Regular rate after July 15, 2022 - $999