Employer: UI Health
Title: Nurse Technician (CNA) 6W Step Down
Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse II (LPN), the Nursing Technician delivers patient care utilizing the Relationship-Based Care model as a framework. The Nurse Technician provides care and takes initiative to improve patient outcomes by supporting Shared Leadership, Evidence Based Practice, Relationship Based Care and standards of nursing excellence in clinical practice. Through therapeutic relationships with patients, families, self and colleagues, the Nurse Technician functions as an interdisciplinary team member who provides patient care and fulfills unit and organizational goals.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Possession of a CNA license from an accredited institution/school/program, Illinois Department of Public Health -Healthcare Work Registry
- Current AHA BLS/CPR and other required unit-specific certifications
- Basic computer skills with the ability to become proficient in the EHR with on-the-job training
- Excellent attendance, interpersonal skills, and work history required
- Schedule: 3p-1130p