Title: Northwestern Medicine Poster Abstract Submission
Due Date: Extended to February 6, 2023
Application for Poster Abstract Submission
15th Annual Northwestern Medicine Academic Medical Center & Brinson Foundation
Nursing & Allied Health Research and Evidence-Based Practice Symposium
Friday, April 21, 2023 | 8am-4pm
Prentice Women’s Hospital
250 East Superior Street | Chicago, IL
Nurse researchers, educators, practitioners, administrators and students are encouraged to submit their abstracts for poster presentation reporting on completed research, research in progress and evidence-based practice projects on a wide range of nursing topics. This year’s theme is:
The Fellowship of Caregivers: A Journey Towards Better Healthcare
We will also be selecting outstanding submissions for awards for:
- Best overall poster
- Best poster submitted by clinical nurses
- Best Interprofessional
Directions: Complete the following application, following instructions in each field. Applications should be submitted to Drew Nelson (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than January 23, 2023
- Submissions must include the following 2 components (sent as separate Microsoft Word attachments):
- Abstract UN-BLINDED
- Abstract BLINDED (names, credentials, affiliations and any other identifying information should be removed)
- APA format should be used
- Abstract: Limit to 500 words; limit to two pages.
- Format: Single-spaced in body; Times New Roman 12 pt. font; Margins 1 inches on left and 1 inch on top, bottom and right.
Acceptance and Presentation:
- Primary presenter will be notified, via email, no later than February 10, 2023.
- It is the responsibility of the primary presenter to contact other co-presenters.
- Registration, including payment of the registration fee for non- NM attendees, for the symposium is required of all attendees, including poster presenters.
- Presenters must be present during the designated time on the virtual event to allow colleagues to ask questions. The presenter can be someone other than the primary author/investigator as long as he/she is an integral part of the project team.
- By submitting your abstract application you are agreeing to share your contact information as well as a PDF of the final poster for attendees to access