Employer: Arkos Health
Job Title: RN Care Manager
Additional Information: https://arkoshealth.bamboohr.com/careers/379
Welcome to Arkos Health! We are a value-based healthcare company providing solutions for payors and providers by combining unique technology with in-home, virtual, and in-clinical care for patients. Backed by a robust technology platform, innovative software, and a light human touch, Arkos Health is committed to delivering advanced and accessible community-based services allowing our clients to live healthier, more independent lives. How do we do this? Arkos serves health plans and provider organizations by managing their highest-risk and highest-cost populations. Our goal is to be the most valued partner to health plans, service providers, and the community we collectively serve.
How You'll Make a Difference:
Arkos Health is seeking a RN Care Manager. The RN Care Manager will be responsible for working with patients and their families to ensure a smooth transition following discharge from any facility. In addition, the RNCM provides transitional and intensive nurse care management services for the entire network and works collaboratively with the health plan, leadership, department coordinators to ensure the highest quality of patient satisfaction is met.
All Employees MUST be fully COVID-19 Vaccinated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly as a member of the Arkos Health Interdisciplinary Team
- Implement and participate in the patient’s plan of care; update and revise as needed
- Assist in coordination of comprehensive care; including obtaining referrals to other interdisciplinary services (Home Health, Palliative Care, Social Services) to help prevent further need for acute care utilization
- Maintain case load based on the needs of the client and/or contractual obligation
- Conduct face to face visits at a minimum of every 2 weeks for assigned patients enrolled in Intensive Case Management. May conduct increased face to face or telephonic visits based on the needs of the patient and or contractual obligation
- Complete Clinical and Social Assessments (CSA) to develop care plan upon initial start of care visit with patient
- Provide communication with patient’s providers and medical specialists regarding patient status and any changes in condition
- Engage with Arkos Health leadership and contracted providers to resolve changes in patient status, complaints, or complications though participation in weekly ICT meetings
- Complete medical reconciliation for all transitional care patients within 30 days of initiation of TCM contact
Qualifications and Skills:
- Current, unencumbered, Registered Nurse License and graduation from an accredited Registered Nursing program required
- Current BLS/CPR certification required
- Current TB test and maintain a negative test annually required
- Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card required
- Hep B vax/titer proof (Company does offer/or may sign a declination) required
- Current flu shot (or sign waiver/follow mask policy) required
- Having an in-depth knowledge of health care services and other medical terminology is a required
- · Employer-paid Medical premiums at no cost to you
- · Employer-paid Dental premiums at no cost to you
- · Employer-paid Vision premiums at no cost to you
- · Employer-paid Short-Term Disability premiums at no cost to you
- · Employer-paid Life Insurance premiums at no cost to you
- · Employer matching 401(k)
- · 15 days annual combined sick/vacation and 9 days of holiday during your first year
- · Your Birthday off!
Must complete our Culture Index Survey. Take the assessment at https://go.cultureindex.com/s/bg3VS0H2kF. This is not a pass/fail test and does not measure intelligence.
Arkos Health EEO Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Arkos Health is a drug-free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.