Scholarship: Fight for Survivors’ Scholarship
Description: To support Grad & Undergrad students advocating for sexual abuse survivors
Due Date: June 15, 2023
Additional Information: https://www.fightforsurvivors.com/scholarships/fight-for-survivors-scholarship/
Fight for Survivors is awarding a $2,500 Fight for Survivors Scholarship. This academic-based scholarship will go to a deserving student who is an advocate for sexual abuse survivors and is pursuing higher education at an accredited college/university or graduate school. The award can go toward tuition, books, or other education expenses.
Millions of survivors of sexual and physical assault live in California and the U.S. Our job is to protect their rights and get them justice as they rebuild their lives.
Since opening our doors in 2013, we have handled many cases involving sexual trauma, so we know firsthand the painful challenges that people face after enduring these injustices. We want to support a promising scholar who is passionate about advocating for survivors of sexual abuse.
Fight for Survivors Application Requirements
The Fight for Survivors Scholarship is open to any undergraduate or graduate student who can meet the following criteria:
- A 3.0 GPA or higher (an unofficial transcript must accompany the scholarship application)
- Admitted or enrolled in a U.S. accredited college, university, or graduate school
- Are a United States citizen or otherwise authorized to work or attend school in the U.S.
- Write an original 1,000- to 1,500-word essay on the scholarship topic (see below)
- Apply for the scholarship using the form on this page
- Agree to the scholarship’s terms and conditions
Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline to apply for the Fight for Survivors Scholarship is June 15, 2023.
Please note that all applications received after the deadline will not be considered.