Scholarship: National Association for Campus Activities
Description: To provide easier access education for Undergraduate Students
Due Date: November 30, 2023
Additional Information: https://www.naca.org/resources/scholarships-grants/scholarships/undergraduate.html
2023 Scholarships for Student Leaders
NACA® Scholarships for Student Leaders
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Nov. 30, 2023
ONLY current undergraduate students are eligible to apply. High school students are not eligible.
One means by which the NACA Foundation demonstrates its commitment to the development of professionals in the field of campus activities is through providing scholarships to undergraduate students who have demonstrated outstanding leadership abilities and made significant contributions to their campus communities. The Scholarships for Student Leaders Program, established in 1985, was created through donations to the 25 For 25 Drive, a silver anniversary fund-raising project of the NACA Foundation. The fund provides annual scholarships, seven of which are designated in the following manner:
- The Public Media Incorporated/Films Incorporated Scholarship for Student Leaders;
- The Scholarship for Student Leaders in the Northeast region;
- The Joseph D. Giampapa Scholarship for Student Leaders in the Mid America & Mid Atlantic regions;
- The Scholarship for Student Leaders in the Central & Northern Plains regions;
- The Scholarship for Student Leaders in the Mid America & Central regions;
- The NACA Mid Atlantic Region Thomas E. Matthews Scholarship for Student Leaders;
- The Silver Anniversary Scholarship for Student Leaders
- Mid Atlantic Undergraduate Scholarship for Student Leaders
- Northern Plains Scholarship for Student Leaders
- South Student Leadership Scholarship
Scholarships are to be used for educational expenses, including tuition, books, fees or other related expenses. Scholarships are announced in February.
Materials must be submitted online no later than November 30th 2023
Applicants for the Scholarships for Student Leaders Program must:
- Be matriculated undergraduate students in good standing at the time of the application and during the semester in which the award is received
- 2.0 GPA
- Hold significant leadership positions on their campuses
- Have made significant contributions to their campus communities
- Have demonstrated leadership skills and ability
- High school students are not eligible.
NACA membership or involvement is not a criterion for selection.