Employer: University of Illinois – Chicago
Hiring Department: College of Medicine
Job Title: Graduate Hourly
Graduate Hourly Position
UI College of Medicine – Chicago, Office of Student Affairs
The Office of Student Affairs at the UI College of Medicine - Chicago seeks motivated graduate students to assist with daily office duties. The hourly rate is $30.05 and does not include a tuition waiver. Applicants should be able to start by September.
Primary duties include:
- On campus front desk office coverage, which include receptionist and clerical work;
- Working with staff on various projects/assignments
- Due to the sensitive nature of the Office of Student Affairs, we are seeking graduate students from outside the College of Medicine.
- Must be available during business hours, we will accommodate your school schedule. (Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Hours will vary with an average of 20-25 hours per week. Ideally, candidates will be able to work 2 days per week.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Publisher.
- Must be proficient in navigating online platforms such Google docs, Blackboard and web based programs.
- Must be attentive to detail.
If interested in applying for this position, please send an email with resume to Shannon Dowty at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 21, 2023, in order to be considered. Please identify the SUBJECT of the email as: OSA Graduate Hourly.
Shannon Dowty, MPH
Associate Director of Human Resources & Faculty Affairs
Office of the Dean, College of Medicine
University of Illinois at Chicago