Scholarship: Avnet Law Scholarship
Description: For incoming, undergraduate, and graduate students who have made an impact through volunteering and community service
Due Date: July 15, 2022
Additional Information: https://avnetlaw.com/scholarship
To Be Eligible, An Applicant Must:
In order to be eligible for the The Avnet Law 2022 National Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- The Avnet Law National Scholarship is available for any current or soon-to-be undergrad or graduate student who demonstrates a spirit of volunteerism and/or community service.
To Apply, A Participant Must Submit:
In order to be apply for the The Avnet Law 2022 National Scholarship, applicants must submit:
- Contact Information: Name, Address, Phone number, Email Address. If you are under 18, contact information for your parents.
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher/faculty member referencing character and community service and the school you will be attending.
- Applicants must submit a 1,000 word-max typed essay on the benefits of community service.
Where to Submit:
Completed materials (scanned into .PDF format) can ONLY be submitted by the following method:
Please NO phone calls. Direct all questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must provide materials no later than July 15, 2022.
- Once the application period has ended, we will review the essays and choose a winner by August 1, 2022. The winner will be chosen considering the following factors:
- Responsiveness to the question asked; and
- The substantive content of the response.
The scholarship must be applied to tuition and other education-related expenses. A check will be made payable to the scholarship recipient’s educational institution directly. Any scholarship winners are expected to submit any receipts to remain in compliance with the IRS.