Employer: Hospital Sisters Health System
Opportunity: Education Assistance
Additional Information: https://careers.hshs.org/jobs/50628?lang=en-us
The HSHS Scholars Program offers funding for nursing students with educational expenses with a maximum of $20,000. This funding is awarded to qualifying students attending an accredited nursing program.
Applicants should have an interest in working for an HSHS Illinois hospital upon graduation and passing boards.
HSHS invests in its nurses with a comprehensive benefits program, competitive salaries and career development opportunities. We also care about achieving work/life balance and believe our colleagues needs personal and family time to be well-rounded individuals who can best serve our patients
- HSHS St. John’s Hospital Springfield
- HSHS St. Mary’s Hospital Decatur
- HSHS St. Elizabeth’s Hospital O’Fallon
- HSHS St. Anthony’s Memorial Hospital Effingham
- HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital Breese
- HSHS Holy Family Hospital Greenville
- HSHS St. Francis Hospital Litchfield
- HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital Highland
- HSHS Good Shepherd Hospital Shelbyville