Title: AfterCollege Nursing Student Scholarship
Application deadline: December 21, 2022
Description: For Grad & Undergrad nursing students with 3.0 gpa or higher
Additional details: https://www.aftercollege.com/company/aftercollege-inc/10/scholarship/325/
We believe that what's good for students is good for everyone: schools, employers, community, and other students! That’s why we not only help students find jobs & internships, but also offer scholarships to help fund their education. AfterCollege has awarded more than $1,600,000 in scholarships and student activities through our program to date.
As a job and internship resource, our scholarships are for students who demonstrate professionalism and effectively communicate how they will be exemplary candidates in their field. This means that we evaluate applicants with the eye of a hiring manager, so: watch your grammar, check your spelling, put your best accomplishments forward and you may get paid for thinking about your future!
- Open to currently enrolled students who are seeking a baccalaureate, master’s or doctoral degree in nursing. Special consideration will be given to students in a graduate program with the goal of becoming a nurse educator; students completing an RN-to-BSN or RN-to-MSN program; and those enrolled in an accelerated program.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
How to apply:
- Read these instructions all the way through, then click the blue "Apply" button.
- A pop-up will prompt you to upload or create a resume.
* If you have a resume, go ahead and upload it! Then, go to step 3 and fill out the rest of your AfterCollege profile.
* If you don't have a resume yet:
- Click the "Create one from your profile" link below the “Upload Resume” button.
- Click the “Edit profile to update this resume” link above the resume box.
- Complete your AfterCollege profile step-by-step in the pop-up window and then hit “Submit Resume” to apply. You can further edit your profile up until the scholarship deadline by clicking the “My Profile” link in the upper right corner of any page on AfterCollege.
- Complete your AfterCollege profile
The information you provide in your AfterCollege profile is used as criteria to select the scholarship recipient. All profile content may be considered, but we're primarily looking for a succinct, but impactful, resume-style personal statement that describes who you are and the value that you bring in an academic and/or professional context.
More on making a great AfterCollege Profile:
Official Scholarship Rules: http://www.aftercollege.com/content/article/scholarship_official_rules/