Scholarship: Law Offices of Daniel Kim Scholarship
Description: For graduate or undergraduate students
Due Date: July 31, 2023
Additional Information: https://usaccidentlawyer.com/the-law-offices-of-daniel-kim-scholarship/
We have seen many of our clients, whose lives were impacted by an accident, recover and go on to lead lives of change in their communities. This has inspired us to assist local students and help them achieve their goals with The Law Offices of Daniel Kim Scholarship. The $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to one qualified student who is currently attending or is planning to attend college or graduate school.
How to Qualify
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled or accepted to a university/college for the 2023 school year
- In good academic standing with the current educational institution
- Possess a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Be a US citizen
Steps to Apply for the 2023 Spring Scholarship
- Write an essay of 1,200+ words on the provided topic.
- Submit the essay before 5:00 PM on July 31st, 2023 using the form below.
- The essay must be submitted in PDF format. The PDF filename should include your full name and essay title.
- Submit an official transcript in PDF format. The PDF filename should include your full name.
- The winners will be announced on August 15th, 2023 via email.