The Department of Population Health Nursing is seeking a student assistant to help support research activities for a study to determine the essential knowledge domains for school nurses.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Student Assistant include:
- Assist in gathering data through web searches
- Craft and send follow-up emails and phone calls to obtain or confirm online data
- Maintain a data collection spreadsheet
- Consult/meet with study team regularly regarding data collection
- Ability to commit to working a total of approximately 80 hours through Fall semester
Proficient at conducting web searches with basic excel skills
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently
- Availability to work approximately 6 hours per week, depending on project needs
- Computer with internet connection or access to one
- Experience in clinical or nursing research and data collection is desired but not required
- Junior or senior undergraduate student
Job duration is approximately 80 hours in Fall semester with potential for extension into Spring semester.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Dr. Cathy Yonkaitis at email@example.com