Scholarship: Nursing Economics Foundation Scholarships
Description: For Graduate Nursing Students
Due Date: May 14, 2024
Additional Information: http://www.nursingeconomics.net/cgi-bin/WebObjects/NECJournal.woa/wa/viewSection?s_id=1073744462
Description: Scholarships will be awarded to registered nurses in a Masters or Doctoral nursing program with an emphasis on administration or management for the upcoming school year. There should be an emphasis on administration or management within the program and it must be at a School of Nursing within the United States. Additional requirement includes a curriculum vitae.
Application Requirements: Application Form, Transcript, Test scores, Resume, Special requirements: Degree tuition information
Sponsor Details: Advances nursing leadership in health care by providing information and thoughtful analyses of current and emerging best practices in health care management, economics, and policymaking.
- must be matriculated or matriculating into an accredited, degree-granting Masters or Doctor of Nursing Science or PhD in Nursing (with a research component) program for the 2021-2022 school year. There should be an emphasis on administration or management within the program and it must be at a School of Nursing within the United States.
- must plan to continue in the field of nursing with a career interest in nursing administration, management, leadership, or education upon completion of degree program.
- must be a Registered Nurse (RN) and a United States citizen.
- must complete the Nursing Economic$ Foundation Scholarship award application and submit to the Foundation office prior to the deadline of May 15, 2023
- may not have previously been awarded a Nursing Economic$ Foundation Scholarship while enrolled in the same degree program for which this application is being made.
- understands that this scholarship is not exclusive. It may be received by the student in addition to any other scholarships or grants that have been awarded.
- grants the Nursing Economic$ Foundation and the Nursing Economic$ journal the right to publish a picture and biography or other application-related information if awarded a Foundation scholarship.
- agrees that any scholarship awards will be used to defer the cost of tuition and other school-related fees (excluding: room, board, social, health insurance or athletic fees) in the degree-granting program and further understands that the Nursing Economic$ Foundation will pay the awarded scholarship jointly to the individual and the indicated school.
- cannot be a member of the Nursing Economic$ Foundation Board of Trustees; a member of the Nursing Economic$ Editorial Board; an employee of the Nursing Economic$ Foundation; an employee of Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc.; or a family member of any of the above.