Employer: University of Illinois – Chicago
Hiring Department: Nursing RN-BSN Program
Job Title: Graduate Hourly
Graduate Nursing Student at UIC
The UIC College of Nursing RN to BSN Completion Degree Program is looking to fill Graduate Assistant positions in the category of Graduate Hourly to support instructors in our online suite of courses.
Primary duties would be assisting instructors in the monitoring of online student participation and late assignment submission across several online sections of a single course. The work is all online asynchronously with some deadlines for completing aspects of the work each week. Expected workload is up to eight hours per week.
The ideal candidate will be a College of Nursing student that’s detailed oriented, professional in demeanor, a strong team member, and a good communicator.
Manager: RN-BSN Program Co-Director
Supervisor: Instructor of assigned course
UIC College of Nursing
845 S. Damen
Chicago, IL 60612
FW-College of Nursing
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Course Administration Support, including
- Primary duty:
- Support instructor by monitoring late submissions and student participation
- Secondary Duties:
- Additional course administrative duties as needed and if hours permit
- Continual communication with instructor
- Use of a monitoring tool (e.g., spreadsheet) which the instructor provides.
- Provide feedback to instructor and Program Co-Director as to areas of improvement in job duty policies and procedures as needed.
- Salary: $30.05 per hour
- Hours: 8 hours per week
Questions: Gloria E. Barrera, RN-BSN Program Co-Director at firstname.lastname@example.org by end of business day September 29, 2023.
*Please note this role may require updated background check and/or health screening. *