Working Parent College Scholarship
Due Date: August 12, 2022
Additional Information: https://www.job-applications.com/scholarships/
Deadline: August 12, 2022. Award(s) will be decided by August 22, 2022.
Requirements: 600 to 1000 word essay: Clearly outline three keys to successfully balancing parenthood, working, and excelling in school
Eligibility: The Working Parent College Scholarship Award Program is open to any person who:
- Is a full or part-time student who is in an accredited U.S. post-secondary educational institution (including, but not limited to, college, university or trade school, or similarly accredited program) with a current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher at that institution; and
- Has worked an average of at least twelve (12) hours for each of the previous four (4) weeks at the time of applying; and
- Is a residential parent of at least one minor child; and
- Is a legal resident of the United States of America; and
- Is currently enrolled and furthering his or her education at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution or program; and
- Is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of applying; and
- Completes and submits the official Application form within the relevant periods for the periodic scholarships to be awarded.
About the Scholarship:
- Why are we doing this? President of Job-Applications.com Doug Crawford explains, “We want to get more involved with our users and give back in an even bigger way. Not only do we want to help people get a job, we want to help people get better jobs.”