Title: AISES A.T. Anderson Scholarship
Application due: May 31, 2022
More Information: https://www.aises.org/scholarships/at-anderson-scholarship-2022-2023
$1,000 for the academic year for undergraduate students
$2,000 for the academic year for graduate students
- Any STEM related degree such as Architecture, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Physical Science, Technology, Nursing, Engineering, or Natural Resources.
- Students must be full-time undergraduate or graduate students at an accredited two-year or four-year college/university for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Grade Point Average
- Must have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
- Applicants must be: an enrolled citizen or a descendant of an enrolled citizen of a federal or state recognized American Indian Tribe or Alaska Native Village; or Native Hawaiian or descendant from a Native Hawaiian; or Pacific Islander or descendant from Pacific Islander; or Indigenous person of Canada. Enrollment documents and/or a copy of birth certificate(s) showing descendancy from an enrolled citizen, Indigenous group of Canada, Native Hawaiian, or Pacific Islander are acceptable. Applicant may also, instead, provide a copy of their Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood or Certificate of Degree of Alaska Native Blood (CDIB) card. Please note, AISES may not always have scholarships available for non-citizens of the United States.
- All scholarships require applicants be current AISES members at the time of application. All applicants will be required to enter a valid AISES membership number. To get a membership number join AISESor retrieve your membership number through AISES Membership Portal.
- AISES membership is now free for all pre-college and college students.