Position: Nurse Internship
All students accepted into the Franciscan Health Internship program are
- Complete clinicals at a Franciscan Health facility as deemed appropriate by the school of nursing
- Commit to working a minimum of 8-12 hours/month on their assigned unit with their assigned RN preceptor
- Commit to 3744 hours of service upon obtaining their RN credential
Applying students must:
- Have completed at least one semester of clinicals at an accredited ASN program and at least 2 semesters at a BSN program.
- Be currently enrolled in good standing.
- Be American Heart Association BLS certified.
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation (one from clinical instructor). ( attach in application)
- Provide a professional statement of interest.
- Submit a clearly readable unofficial transcript. ( attach in application)
- Attach your resume or CV
All applications are to be made online. In addition, all potential internship candidates will be asked to attend a panel interview.
- Ivy Tech Community College
- Prairie State College
- University of Saint Francis
For questions regarding the program and / or application, please contact:
Vanessa Scheidt – Olympia Fields