Title: Super Scholars’ Scholarship
Application due: June 15, 2022
More Information: Super Scholars Scholarship (4cornerresources.com)
One-time non-renewable $2,500.00 scholarship
The Super Scholars Scholarship was created on the basis of helping students who exemplify leadership to achieve their full potential. One deserving student will receive a one-time $2,500 scholarship to the school of their choosing.
Eligibility Requirements for the Super Scholars Scholarship
To qualify for the Super Scholars Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Attend or be accepted to attend an accredited college or university for Fall 2022
- Submit a 1,000-word essay on one of the topics below
- Apply via the form on this page
- Agree to the scholarship terms and conditions
We cannot consider applicants who do not meet these criteria.
This scholarship is open to college applicants and students with a financial need. The scholarship application includes a personal essay on the topic of community leadership. Essays must be original content written by the applicant.
Choose from either of the following prompts:
(1) How are you a leader in your community and how will college help you grow in that role?
(2) Who is a community leader you look up to and why? How do you hope to emulate this person in your future?
The best essays will be well-crafted and may include personal stories or anecdotes about how leadership has impacted your life and your future. Please limit your essay submission to 1,000 words.
Submit Your Application Before June 15th 2022
To be considered for the 4 Corner Resources Super Scholars Scholarship, please submit your application via the form on this page. Applicants will be accepted through June 15th, 2022.