Employer: University of Illinois Chicago
Title: Graduate Hourly - IHRP
Application Close Date: 06/20/2022
The Institute for Health Research and Policy is seeking a Graduate Hourly employee to assist on the Mediterranean Diet and Weight Loss and Cognition in Obese Older Adult research project.
The Graduate Hourly will be responsible for the following duties:
- Recruit and screen participants over the phone
- Collect data over the phone and in person
- Collect and process biospecimens according to IRB and project guidelines
- Maintain data collection records and work within existing data management systems
- Adhere to IRB regulations involving participants
- Perform other related duties as assigned
A Bachelor’s degree in social science or related field.
For fullest consideration, please submit an application and resume by June 20, 2022.
IHRP and UIC are an EOE/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran