via the Kellogg School of Management:
Each year, the Kellogg School of Management recruit several recent graduates to join as pre-doctoral Research Fellows. These aspiring scholars assist renowned faculty with research projects, receive specialized training, and build their professional and academic networks as they prepare their applications for a PhD program in Economics, Psychology, or a related field.
The jobs are ideal for people who...
• Have expressed an interest in a doctoral program
• Are curious and creative in using data to answer important questions
• Have experiences relevant to one of our Fellows tracks:
• Behavioral track - survey design, experiment development, human subjects research, interest in behavioral science or organizational behavior
• Empirical track - quantitative analysis, statistical programming, data management, interest in economics or a relate d field
And the job offers...
• A 1-2 year salaried position with full staff benefits
• Opportunities for specialized training and supplemental coursework
• Formal and informal mentoring from faculty and staff colleagues
• A supportive, welcoming community away from home
Interested students of all graduating years are welcome to join an informational webinar (Dec 6th or 9th), register on the website: https://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research-support/research-fellows.aspx