CME Group Foundation Scholars Program to award up to $20,000 per year renewable scholarships to underserved students majoring in finance, technology or applied mathematics at CME Group Foundation partner schools.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a current or rising undergraduate sophomore, junior or senior student
(Students enrolled in a 4+1 MS program are eligible)
- Plan to enroll full-time at one of eleven CME Group Foundation partner schools for the entire upcoming academic year
- Be majoring in Information Technology, Computer Science, Finance, Data Science, Cyber Security, Math, Statistics, Financial Engineering, Accounting
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be willing to attend a one-day market education program at CME Group in Chicago in August 2023. Recipients will be reimbursed for travel expenses.
Deadline to apply: April 4, 2023
To learn more and apply, visit learnmore.scholarsapply.org/cme-scholars.
Download a flyer.