We have an opportunity available for undergraduate students that are interested in clinical/diabetes research. A current project is underway that is recruiting student interns to serve primarily as participant recruiters for a diabetes study taking place in the UI Health Emergency Department. Other responsibilities include survey dissemination, data collection, data entry, and other general tasks as they arise. Students will work closely with the Study Coordinator and research team members.
● A ten hour minimum weekly commitment is preferred
● One year commitment preferred
● Sophomore/Junior standing
● Honors College Student or School of Public Health
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Attention to detail
● Interest in diabetes/clinical research
● Flexibility to coo rdinate scheduling with other research staff as needed
Interested students may send any questions or their resumes to email@example.com.