The Social Ecology of Educational Products (SEEP) Project is hiring undergraduate research assistants.
Core responsibilities and opportunities include:
• Work 10-20 hours/week for pay starting in Fall 2019, and, if all goes well, though Spring 2020.
• Build your resume and references for job, grad school, and career.
• Gain research experience at a leading research institution.
• Develop new skills about how to collect, enter and code data using modern software.
If interested in the position, please take the following steps:
• Review the full job description attached to this email.
• Follow the described application process.
• Send listed materials to Project Coordinator Andria Shyjka at email@example.com
DEADLINE to apply is Thursday, 10/31. Selected applicants will be contacted for an in-person interview.