Palladium Product Development & Design is an engineering consulting, product design and product development company offering a scholarship for students currently pursuing their education in any educational institute in Canada and USA.
- Students enrolled in a college or university. Students of high school years or students that are below 18 require consent from guardians or parents.
- One entry per contestant.
- All entries will be internally evaluated at Palladium Product Development & Design’s sole discretion.
DEADLINE: December 31, 2019
COMPLETE SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION: https://www.palladium-pdd.com/scholarship/
HOW TO APPLY: If interested in applying then please submit your article complying with the following requirements on “Mechanical engineering design using artificial intelligence”.
- Include full name and email
- Personal Info (Name, Phone, Address and Email)
- College or University Name
- Area of Study
- Minimum 1500 Words
- Must be delivered in format PDF
- Duplication or plagiarism of an existing article is not allowed.
Recipient selection will be based on the overall strength of their materials.
All application materials shall be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, contact info as well as the school you are currently attending.
**This is an external scholarship posting and does not indicate Honors College endorsement or reflect official positions or views of the Honors College. It is incumbent on the student to make all appropriate inquiries and to exercise judgment in responding to announcements.**