- December 2 (10am) to December 14 (7pm)
- Open 24 hours/day
Relaxation Station. Need a break from studying? Stop by for a cup of coffee and a quick snack or enjoy an assortment of games and activities.
- December 9 - 11, 6pm - 8pm, Room 1-470
Chair Massage. Get a free 10-minute massage. First come, first served. Walk-in appointments only.
- December 6, 1pm - 3pm
- December 10, 11am - 2pm, Room 1-470
Commuter Student Resource Center Extended Hours
- December 3 - 14
- Monday - Thursday, 7:30am - 8pm
- Friday, 7:30am - 5pm
Breakfast, Extended Hours, & Yoga at the AACC
Come study, relax and enjoy some breakfast at the African-American Cultural Center (Addams Hall 207)! Breakfast is served in the mornings and snacks are available throughout the day.
- December 10 - 12, 9:30am - 11:30am
- December 10 - 12, 9am - 9pm
Relax and unwind during a one hour yoga session!
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018, 11:30am - 12:30pm
Finals Week at AARCC
AARCC (Taft Hall 101) will have extended hours for the week of finals. Stop by to study, eat, or just relax after your finals!
- December 10 - 13 (Normal hours on Dec 14), 9am - 7pm
ARABAMCC Relaxation Nation
Relaxation/Relieve your Stress
- December 6 - 12, 9am - 5pm
Center Extended Study Hours
- December 3 - 7, 5pm - 9pm
The ARABAMCC is located in Stevenson Hall 111.
LCC Finals Week and Relaxing Activities
December 10 - 12
LCC, Lecture Center B2
Finals Week at WLRC
December 6 - 13
10am - 5pm
1101 W. Taylor St., 3rd Floor
Join WLRC for finals week activities! Between December 6 and 13, you can drop by the office to make a package for homeless LGBTQIA+ youth, write a holiday card to an incarcerated LGBTQIA+ person, and watch some of our staff’s favorite holiday movies.
Schedule of Events:
Holiday Film: Thursday, Dec. 6, 2pm - 5pm
Holiday Cards: Monday, Dec. 10, 11am - 1pm
Holiday Movie: Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2pm - 5pm
Holiday Cards: Wednesday, Dec. 12, 11am - 1pm
Holiday Movie: Thursday, Dec. 13, 2pm - 5pm
Accessibility notes: The office is wheelchair accessible. The films will be shown with closed captions. Please email us with any questions and accommodation requests at email@example.com.
Study @ WLRC
Looking for a warm space to study or work on projects? Drop by WLRC Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm, through the end of the semester! We have plenty of snacks, coffee, hot chocolate, and other refreshments to keep you cozy and focused.
Tutoring, Snacks, Massages, and More at LARES
Massages (first come, first serve)!
- December 10, 12, and 13, 11am - 3pm
Study Area Hours:
- December 10 - 13, 8:30am - 8pm
- December 14, 8:30am - 5pm
Snacks / Food
- Provided all day! Pizza everyday around noon. First come, first serve.
LARES is located in SSB 2640. Click here for more information.
CHANCE Program De-Stress Fest
De-Stress with games and snacks:
- December 10 - 12, until 7pm
- Food will be served from 4:30pm - 6:30pm.
- December 10 - 12, 12pm - 5pm
Click here to RSVP. The CHANCE Program is located in SSB 2560.