The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences awards many scholarships each year to current UIC students in good academic standing. LAS offers a balance of merit-based and financial need-based scholarships, and awards range from $400 to a full year's tuition. Most of the awards in LAS are restricted to LAS students; however, several scholarships offered by LAS are open to all UIC students regardless of college affiliation.
All LAS scholarships available to current students can be found within UIC SnAP (UIC Scholarships and Awards Program). UIC SnAP is a campus-wide scholarship management system. It provides continuing UIC students with a single portal to view and apply for all scholarships across UIC.
Browse all scholarships or log in to UIC SnAP to see the scholarships for which you qualify and can apply. To access UIC SnAP, visit https://uic.academicworks.com/.
Application Deadline: December 4, 2018
- Peter James Barbato Memorial Scholarship
- Al and Betty Brauner and Scott Brauner Endowment Scholarship
- Reynaldo R. Caudillo Scholarship
- Robert Corley Memorial Scholarship
- Eakman Scholarship
- Mario V & Edith J. Gambardella Award
- Raquel M. & Alfredo Garza Memorial Scholarship
- James A. Hagan Endowed Scholarship
- Eugenia R. Jacobson and Max M. Jacobson M.D. Memorial Scholarship
- Peter and Elsie May Klassen Memorial Award
- Walter and Mary Knorowski Prize
- LAS Endowed Scholarship
- Jeff E. Lewis Scholarship
- PNA-Hugh Hill Endowed Scholarship
- Bernard Shaw Prize and Scholarships
- Eugene and Mary Tappero Endowed Scholarship
- Dorothy Thelander Memorial Scholarship
- Vietnam Veteran's Memorial Fund Scholarship
Visit UIC SnAP for scholarship descriptions, prerequisites, and applications. The minimum eligibility requirements for scholarships vary. Read carefully the descriptions for each scholarship within UIC SnAP to see their unique eligibility requirements. It is possible to be eligible for and awarded multiple scholarships. Applications are only available during the listed application period and if you meet the minimum requirements.