Working people are striving, yet struggling. Basic living costs keep rising. Quality tax services are simply unaffordable for many. Help working people keep more of their money by preparing tax returns. All training is provided and you earn a IRS VITA Certification for free. The hours are flexible and there are multiple locations to choose from.
Visit economicprogress.org/volunteer, watch the volunteer video testimonials and leave your name and email so you can learn when training starts.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-630-0288.
Benefits of Volunteering with CEP
- Earn an IRS VITA Tax Preparation Certification, free of charge
- Use real-world skills that put real money back in the pockets of working people and families
- 15 locations around Chicago and suburbs with convenient evening and weekend shifts
- Use our tax site and equipment to file returns for yourself, family and friends, free of charge
- Certificate of Service proving your hours served
- Put us on your resume! CEP will gladly do employment verifications for potential employers
- Get the job: job seekers who volunteer are 27% more likely to get hired
- Bring friends! When a group of certified volunteers arrives to help, you'll get a hero's welcome!