The Honors College Front Desk Team is looking for new faces to join the Front Desk student staff team this summer!
This is a great opportunity to get to know your college better and start to (or continue to) build your professional skills and resume. Our Front Desk student staff assists with various projects over the summer including file management, event coordination, and facilities/equipment upkeep in addition to day-to-day tasks including scheduling appointments, answering phones and assisting other students and college administrators.
Students interested should be prepared and available to work 15-20 hours a week and must meet the following criteria:
- Are currently an Honors College student in good standing with at least 3 semesters remaining before graduation
- Availability within the 8am to 5pm range without any planned vacations during the summer
- Proficient computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Completed at least 6 credit hours in Spring 2018
- Enrolled in & maintain the minimum Summer 2018 part-time enrollment during either session:
- For General Undergraduate students = 3 credit hours
- For Students in the College of Dentistry, Medicine, and/or Pharmacy = 5 credit hours
Interested parties should send a copy of their resume as well as a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: HC Front Desk Team.