Wednesday, March 7th, 2018
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
SCE Third Floor
750 S Halsted St
Chicago, IL 60607
Registration Deadline: February 28th, 2018
Registration Fee: $10
The Women In Business Conference, hosted by the CBA, Undergraduate Women’s Network, and National Association of Women MBAs, provides the tools needed to break the glass ceiling and build your own professional brand.
- Learning from a diverse group of panelists with industry experience and professionalism
- Bridget Gainer, Cook County Commissioner
- Joanne Hickman Dodd, Senior VP of Capital Group
- Randi Brill, Entrepreneur
- Kimmie Warner, Improv and Sales Specialist
- A platform to network with other business-oriented women over snacks and refreshments
- An automatic entry in our raffle simply for registering
This event will take place on Wednesday, March 7th from 2-6 P.M (Check-in at 1:30 P.M). It will be conveniently held on the 3rd floor of Student Center East. Students are welcome to walk in and out of workshops to go to their classes. The registration fee is $10 (food included) and the deadline to register is Wednesday, February 28th.