The Chicago Network (TCN) is an organization of more than 400 members who are the leading women of Chicago’s business, professional, cultural, nonprofit and educational communities. Our membership has a strong and continuing commitment to empowering women.
The Future Leaders Program supports the Network's goal of inspiring the next generation of women leaders by providing outstanding sophomore and junior female college students the opportunity to explore career paths in the for-profit and nonprofit sectors. Participation is limited to 12 students from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Outcomes for Selected Students:
- Gain an understanding of company functions
- Ability to translate relevant coursework to a work environment
- Exposure to workplace etiquette, attire, and practices
- Understand the skills and responsibilities required in a professional office environment
- First-hand exposure to the functions, business operations, and activities within distinct professions of a company or industry
- Gain familiarity with the hiring process
- Opportunity to build a network of contacts within a variety of industries
Who Can Apply:
Full and part-time college sophomore or junior women at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Past participants are ineligible to apply.
Apply here: https://chicagonetwork.site-ym.com/page/FutureLeadersUIC
For questions? Contact Sarah Wallace: firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 787-7936.