Now until December 15, Flames Finish Strong has many events and opportunities for our UIC students! The last couple of weeks of the semester can be the most stressful time with multiple projects, reports, deadlines, presentations, and finals. We know that students will rock finals week, but everyone can use a little motivation, self-care, focus, and energy. Flames Finish Strong events include:
- Late Night Pancakes: Flames Night
- Breakfast at the African American Cultural Center
- Flapjacks for Finals in the Commuter Student Resource Center (CSRC)
- Chair Massages in Campus Recreation
- Chill Lounge and Bubble Wrap Room
- Pizza with the Department of African American Studies
- Relaxing Activities at the Latino Cultural Center - Cap decoration
- Cookies with Summer Session
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Social in the MRH residence hall
- Cats, Chats, and Chocolate in the TBH residence hall
- Extended Hours: in Student Center East, Commuter Student Resource Center, Library, Asian American Resource Cultural Center, Latino Cultural Center, African American Cultural Center
- Much more!
For details, visit go.uic.edu/flamesfinishstrong.
Flames Finish Strong events are sponsored by: Student Affairs, Student Activities Board, Center for Student Involvement, Academic Center for Excellence, Student Centers, Chicago Catering Company, Campus Recreation, Wellness Center, Campus Housing, Office of the Dean of Students, Commuter Student Resource Center, Latino Cultural Center, Asian American Resource Cultural Center, African American Cultural Center, Gender & Sexuality Cultural Center, and Summer Session.