Aaron J. Boria, PLLC Scholarship
As criminal defense lawyers we believe that by furthering education in the community this can lead to decreasing criminal activity. We also understand the challenge to pay for a good education. This is why we are happy to announce the Aaron J. Boria, PLLC Scholarship.
In 1,000 words or less tell us the following:
- Why you are interested in the law
- Tell us about your favorite community involvement and why it was your favorite.
- Explain how higher education can help reduce crime in our communities.
- Undergraduate students who are attending an accredited university in the United States with an interest in law school
- Undergraduates that apply must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Submit your most recent official college/high school transcript
Mail your essay and transcript to 352 N Main Street, Ste 4, Plymouth, MI 48170.
Essays must be submitted by March 30 for the spring semester award and winners will be notified by mail after April 30th. The winning essay will receive $500.