Considering a career with a government agency but not sure where to start? The UIC Government Job Fair on Friday, November 3, 2017 from 1pm to 4pm in SCE (Illinois Room - A&B) is the perfect place to start your job search and network with representatives from various government agencies including the CIA, FBI, and the State Department.
- Dress Code: Business Professional
- Bring multiple copies of your updated resume.
- Careers in Public Policy - 1:15pm-2pm
- Careers with the U.S. Department of State - 2:15pm-3pm
- Secrets to a Federal Resume - 3:15pm-4pm
- Careers with the CIA - Time TBD