Information sessions for prospective applicants to the Bachelor of Arts in Public Health are offered throughout the year. Topics of the session include: overview of the public health field; general education and major course offerings; prerequisites to the major; admission requirements and application process; public health career opportunities; and time for questions and answers.
RSVP for these sessions (appreciated but not required) at the following link: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/8189541
Upcoming Dates and Times:
- Thursday, September 21st – 2:00pm to 3:00pm in 101 Lincoln Hall
- Monday, October 9th – 2:00pm to 3:00pm in 215 Lincoln Hall
- Tuesday, October 24th – 3:30pm to 4:30pm in 303 Stevenson Hall
- Wednesday, November 8th – 4:00pm to 5:00pm in 207 Lincoln Hall
- Tuesday, November 21st – 3:30pm to 4:30pm in 303 Stevenson Hall