Provide administrative support for the Global Asian Studies Program (GLAS). This general office aide position is intended to be 8-12 hours/week for spring 2017 with the possibility of continuing through summer 2017 and beyond.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- filing and maintaining confidential records
- updating budget spreadsheets
- staffing on-campus events
- inventorying office supplies
- running errands across campus
- checking/sorting mail
- handling phone and in-person inquiries
Qualifications: One year of work experience either on- or off-campus, ideally in an office setting. Must be a mature and responsible self-starter. Familiarity with Google Apps preferred.
To apply, email email@example.com with 1) your resume, 2) an explanation of why this position interests you and what your qualifications are, and 3) your full MWR availability the week of January 9 and 16 for a 20-minute interview. The position is open until filled, but review of applications will begin Wednesday, January 4.