Latin American Recruitment and Educational Services (LARES) program is currently soliciting applications for the Spring 207 LARES Tuition Award. The goal for this award is to assist LARES students in obtaining a baccalaureate degree. Candidates are considered based on merit and leadership. Recipients may receive full or partial tuition waivers, depending on funds available.
Note: Award does not cover university fees or study abroad.
The LARES Tuition Award application is available in the scholarship section of the LARES website: lares.uic.edu
The application and all supporting documents must be submitted to the LARES office (1200 W. Harrison, Suite 2640) by 11/11/16 by 5pm.
- Students must have earned a minimum of 24 credits toward graduation at the time of application.
- Transfer students must have earned a minimum of 12 credits toward graduation at UIC.
- Students must maintain a full-time course load during the Fall 2016 semester.
- Students must be in good academic standing with a recommended cumulative GPA of 3.00 minimum.
- Be a US citizen or legal permanent resident.
- See application for additional requirements and instructions.
For more information please contact Iliana Miranda at email@example.com.