The Jewish Women's Foundation of Metropolitan Chicago (JWF) seeks to expand and improve opportunities and choices in all aspects of Jewish women and girls' lives through strategic and effective grantmaking.
During the placement period, the intern will:
Video/Communications/Social Media (100%):
- Produce video content for website
- Conduct interviews with JWF trustees and grantees
- Formulate video for 20th anniversary
- Assist in social media plans for JWF
Successful interns at the Jewish Women’s Foundation will possess the following qualities:
- Intellectually curious and conscientious
- Motivated to improve the lives of less advantages individuals
- A self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and on a team
- Possesses comprehensive computer and technological skills
- Familiar with social media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, blogs)
Interns must be able to receive course credit to be eligible for this internship. See http://www.honors.uic.edu/internships-and-cooperatives/ for a list of potential courses to earn academic credit for an internship. Check with your degree-granting college or major department for information about registering for internship credit. LAS students can also look into the LAS Internship Program.
Contact Sara Kalish at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.