The Learning Sciences Resource Institute (LSRI) is seeking a student worker to assist with the coordination of its Summer Institute teacher professional development workshops. We are interested in interviewing as soon as possible.
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter to Noemi Espinosa, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the job description below.
- Assist with coordination of two professional development summer workshops, in June and August, 2016 including the following:
- Compile workshop binders and manipulatives for teachers attending 2 summer workshops.
- Data entry and monitoring of online teacher registration for workshops.
- Compile reports as requested.
- Coordinate teacher registration on the days of the workshops in June and August at assigned off-site venues.
- Order copying and printing from Publications and supplies from various vendors.
- Ordering breakfasts and lunches for workshops and meetings.
- May have other tasks as assigned.
- Must have an intermediate working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Must be punctual and responsible.