Have you enjoyed your Honors College experience? Do you want to impact prospective students/families? Need an honors activity next year?
Check out the Honors Ambassador Application for the 2023-24 year!
Why become an Honors Ambassador?
1. Honors College Ambassador Polo
2. Ambassador Name Tag
3. Ambassador Graduation Memento (Students will receive this once they have finished their Ambassador term and can wear at graduation)
4. Honors Unit (HU)/Per Semester (2 HUs/year, can repeat for honors activity credit for multiple years)
5. HON 202 on the Transcript (Similar to HON 222 and HON 225, students will receive a transcript notation that can help strengthen applications for graduate schools, full time jobs, etc. )
6. Professional development training & public speaking
If you are interested, you can find the application here: https://forms.uofi.uic.edu/sec/5990424?referrer=https://shibboleth.uic.edu/
Application due: Friday, April 21, 2023 at 11:59pm CST
Got questions? Email Honors Advisor and Honors Ambassador Coordinator Brandon Ishikata at firstname.lastname@example.org