If you are considering a career in the Foreign Service and would be interested in learning more about the Pickering Fellowship, a representative from Pickering will be meeting with select students on November 10th.
If you are interested, please review the Pickering eligibility criteria (below) and further award details on the website http://www.twc.edu/thomas-r-pickering-foreign-affairs-fellowship-program and email Beth Powers, Director of the Office of Special Scholarship Programs, to let her know of your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org·
- Only individuals who are United States citizens.
- Applicants must be in the junior year of undergraduate study at a U.S. undergraduate institution.
- Applicants must be expecting to receive their bachelor’s degree in spring 2017.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale at the time of application and this grade point average must be maintained throughout participation in the program.
- Applicants must enroll in a two-year, full-time master’s degree program, at U.S. based graduate institutions only, in an academic field relevant to the work of the Foreign Service (public policy, international affairs, public administration, business, economics, political science, sociology, or foreign languages) and be prepared to enter the Foreign Service in Summer 2019.
- Applicants must be able to attend June 2016 orientation in Washington, D.C. if selected.
- Applicants must be available to fulfill the summer internship obligations (summer 2017 & summer 2018)