Political Science professor with a UIC Radio podcast looking for an Honors College student to serve as a behind-the-scenes program assistant on the podcast for the Spring 2022 semester. Opportunity is unpaid but can fulfill Honors activity requirements.
Position duties and responsibilities
• Brainstorm ideas for podcast topics/guests
• Draft communications to potential guests
• Research scheduled guests’ research, teaching, social media, and other topics and prepare a report and possible interview questions based on the information
• Assist with drafting episode scripts
• Assist with a publicity campaign for the podcast
Interested? Contact Professor Kate Floros (firstname.lastname@example.org). Include a resume and explain why you are interested in working on a politics podcast and what unique attributes you would bring to the position.
The podcast can be found on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or at https://anchor.fm/pols-clsrm