Position: Social Media Intern
Company/Division: Superfly Marketing Group
Location: Chicago, IL
Position Type: Internship
Social Media Intern
• To assist account teams in managing the social media communities of ourentertainment, festival and consumer brand clients.
• This part to fulltime position is best-suited for college juniors or seniors with above a3.0 GPA and an interest in interactive, social media and experiential marketing.
• Assist account teams in managing the social communities of agency clients, includingFacebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, Pinterest, Soundcloud and Spotify.
• Draft editorial content, particularly tour-related posts that drive ticket revenue forartists’ upcoming shows.
• Engage in media outreach by developing pitches to music bloggers and influencers,building media lists and distributing pitches.
• Collect social media metrics to aid account teams in their reporting initiatives.
• Manage customer service inquiries received via social channels and coordinate properresponse.
• Participate in weekly status calls with clients by taking notes as we review strategy,tactics and social metrics.
• Research potential clients and their competitors. Write competitive audits for clientbrand briefs.
• Stay up-to-date on the latest social technology and tactics to contribute innovativeideas to team brainstorms.
• Potential assignment to work on the social team for Bonnaroo or Outside Lands duringthe festival.
THE 3 MOST IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS
1. Background in digital, social or content marketing
2. Exceptional communication skills
3. A passion for entertainment or brand marketing
OTHER IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS
• Willingness to be your brand’s biggest fan
• Good understanding of digital strategy, and how it works to accomplish a client’smarketing goals
• Experience with Mac OS X, Microsoft Office Suite, time-tracking and projectmanagement software.
• Fun and (reasonably) professional demeanor
• An ability to think on your feet, solve problems quickly and take direction from alllevels of management
Superfly is a multi-dimensional lifestyle agency and co-creator of the iconic BonnarooMusic & Arts Festival, as well as other groundbreaking experiential events. Buildingupon Superfly's success as a touchstone for the millennial audience and leveraging thecompany's expertise with best in class production, Superfly serves as a strategic partnerto brand marketers also attempting to reach this desirable target and drive lifestyletrends. Through its unique market insights, organic consumer approach and robustindustry relationships, Superfly has been successful in developing creative and strategicmarketing programs for a who's who of corporate titans; both at Superfly-producedfestivals as well as standalone marketing programs. If you’re looking for a youthful,progressive and uncorporate culture with a motivated and passionate team, Superflymay be right for you.
For more information: www.superflypresents.com or 312-344-1593. Apply at http://superf.ly/careers#x7cP25 by 10/9.