Service leaders will take on responsibilities for the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Service Day and the 7th Annual UIC Day of Service. Additionally, leaders will assist with both Speaking of Service (S.O.S.) and Get Involved in Volunteer Experiences (G.I.V.E.) events. Specific group training opportunities and meetings will take place regularly as well. All school years invited to apply. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until September 11th at 5pm.
Benefits of being a service leader:
- act as an ambassador for service across campus
- make connections with community organizations
- gain invaluable leadership experience
- easy access to customizable volunteer opportunities
- free t-shirt
- learn more about UIC and higher education
- attend professional development opportunities
- meet other students with an interest in service
- get involved with the Student Leadership Development and Volunteer Services office
For more information and to apply, go here: https://orgsync.com/92551/forms/146469
Connect with Student Leadership Development and Volunteer Services
Visit SLDVS online at www.sldvs.uic.edu or “like” us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SLDVS. For more information about any events, or to indicate if you require any accommodations to participate, please contact us at 312-996-4500 firstname.lastname@example.org.