We are very excited to share that the UIC Law Summer Pre-Law (“PLAW”) program will officially begin this summer! We are now accepting applications for this program. Here are some details:
- This is a for (elective) credit program, in which students take two courses in UIC summer session II (June 14-August 6, 2021). This summer, we will be 100% online, but the classes will be taught in real time, over Zoom.
- You can find all of the information about the program at this link: https://jmls.uic.edu/summer-prelaw-program/
- We will host a VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE to provide information about the program and to answer any questions! Professor Green will host this on Zoom on Wednesday, February 10, from 5-6pm (CST). If you’d like to attend, please join us using this link:
- If you have any questions about the program at any point, please reach out to Professor Green: email@example.com
- We welcome students from all majors and areas of interest!
We hope to “see” you on the 10th!