The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is now accepting applications for its 2015 Summer Internship Program. Internships are offered in the following departments: film archive, library science, IT, diversity, science and technology, oral history projects, and more.
- The program starts June 15, 2015 – August 14, 2015
- The application deadline is March 20, 2015
- Internship hours are part-time (up to 28 hours per week and may vary based on project)
- Work will be project-driven, hands-on while providing you with more knowledge about and access to the motion picture industry.
- The summer internship program also includes, educational brown bag lunches, studio tours and other growth oriented and fun activities related to student development and film.
Academy summer internship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a college student attending an accredited undergraduate or graduate program;
- Have an overall 3.0 grade point average;
- Continue their education in the fall following The Academy internship;
- Have a minimum of one year of study toward degree in related field;
- Exhibit an interest in the motion picture industry;
- Have strong written, verbal and problem-solving skills
Learn more and apply at http://www.oscars.org/careers/2015-summer-internship-program.