Townhall Conversation with Congressman Danny K. Davis,
7th Congressional District of Illinois
UIC Monday, February 9, 2015,
Illinois Room B, SCE
UIC Students, Faculty and Staff, please join the Urban Health Program for a Townhall Conversation with Congressman Danny K. Davis, to discuss: “The Urban Health Program - Reflecting on the Past and looking towards the Future.” Come hear Congressman Davis’ thoughts on:
- Past, present, and future for the UIC Urban Health Program;
- Federal programs for minimizing student debt;
- Making it through the challenges to graduation.
Please join us for an up close and personal conversation with YOUR 7th District U. S Congressional representative. Light refreshments will be served.
- When: Monday, February 9, 2015
- Time: 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- Location : Student Center East, 750 S. Halsted, Illinois Room B.
Sponsored by the University of Illinois at Chicago, Urban Health Program (UHP) and the UHP Community Advisory Council (CAC)
Contact Selena Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.