The 2015 Dream Scholarship application is NOW available for undocumented college students to apply. Visit our website at http://www.theanheloproject.org/dream-scholarship/ for a complete application. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Applicants for the Spring 2015 Dream Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
* Be an Illinois resident attending a college or university located in the city of Chicago.
* An undergraduate student enrolled full-time for the Spring 2015/Fall 2015 semester at an accredited college or university located in the city of Chicago.
* Have earned a minimum of 12 credit hours at the time the application is submitted.
***High School Students: College credit earned in high school does apply towards the 12 credit hour requirement.
* Must register as a full-time student for the Fall 2015 semester.
* Be in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA minimum of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale.
* Should demonstrate leadership through community involvement either on and/or off campus.
* Must demonstrate financial necessity.
* DREAM Scholarship recipients must commit 20 hours of volunteer time to Anhelo Project events during the following academic year.
***Note: Holders of F-1 student visas and international students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Applicants must apply by February 27, 2015 at 11:59 pm. Visit http://www.theanheloproject.org/dream-scholarship for application details.
The Office of Special Scholarship Programs is available to assist students with applications. If you would like support with your application, contact Beth Powers at email@example.com.